The below are some of my information products which will help you design, build, and grow a profitable professional service business. Click the button below each item to learn more and access each resource.
- The 10P Marketing Formula Worksheet
- The Marketing Asset Tracker Template + Mini Training
- The Documentation Tracker
- Lynn's Language Learning Process
Discover why I recommend Copy Chief to everyone I meet. With Copy Chief on your side, you'll receive...
- Exclusive VIP access to Copy Chief Kevin Rogers via private threads and one-on-one calls
- UNLIMITED copy critiques of your sales letters, landing pages, emails, direct mail copy, et cetera et cetera...
- EXCLUSIVE, members-only job offers not found anywhere else
- Personal connections with the best in our industry right now, including up-and-comers you might not have ever heard of but who are quietly making a splash and gaining traction
- "Behind-the-scenes" marketing case studies on what's working...and not working... in marketing today
- Access to a stable of working, pro copywriters to add to your team
- The DOZEN PLUS trainings on everything from freelancing, to copyboarding, to E5, to USPs... or the implementation help they come with...
- Reviews of your current marketing assets, positioning, and more...
I use ActiveCampaign for my business and recommend it to all my clients. It has powerful automation tools and a CRM without the expense of thousands of dollars of onboarding and training fees. Plus, it integrates with all my tools. I love it and highly recommend.
Studio1 serves the best in the business for a reason. They're fast, high quality, and produce stunning, conversion-oriented design.
Their focus on quality service, FAST site speed, and ultra secure WordPress hosting make them the best for growing sites with a lot of traffic.
I use the Thrive Themes suite of tools to help me build conversion-ready websites. I highly recommend their plugins to all my clients.
The above links may contain affiliate links. However, I only recommend tools and service providers I've used for myself or on client projects. If you have questions about any of these, please feel free to shoot me a message.